Sunday, June 5, 2016

WELCOME TO AARON'S SPIRITUAL SUNDAY WORLDWIDE 6/5/16


Hi planet earth! 

It's Aaron! The world's first "Friendly neighborhood stroke survivor"! (like Spiderman) lol

So today I'm feeling led to do something completely different.

Today I'm going to go through my awesome Pinterest Board of Oprah Winfrey quotes and see what quote I'm inspired to use as my topic! So here goes!

Today's Topic!

I guess it's okay to say 
Today's Aaron's Spiritual Sunday is inspired by Oprah Winfrey correct? lmao 

In my opinion this is a spiritual law, like gravity.

A gratefull heart opens the floodgates of modern day miracles in our lives.



Keep your eyes open peeps!



As children of the most high God we must not let the dark energy of bitterness and resentment consume our minds and hearts. 

This ungrateful heart and mindset only leads to dark, negative and bad energy.


When we focus on only the negative or difficulties in our lives we turn almost spiritually blind to the riches and miracles God does in our lives on a daily bases.

This spiritual law holds true. 

Want to change your world? Change the way you think.

And again,
What we think becomes our reality.

Like the very fact were breathing and alive!


Take it from me, 
a stroke survivor who almost  lost it all.
Fill your heart with gratefulness.


When bad or hard times come into your life don't focus on the negative aspect but rather ask what do I need to learn from this life experience?


So today let us together expect miracles from our father in heaven as we fill our hearts with gratefulness!

Today let us change our lives by changing our thoughts!

So each of us must strive to become like Paul the Apostle.





LET US BE FILLED WITH A LIFE CHANGING GRATEFULNESS TODAY!



AMEN?

I want to hear from you! 

Leave me a comment and tell me if you're enjoying Aaron's Spiritual Sunday? 

Feel free to request a topic. 

Until next Sunday,
Love you,
Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment