Sunday, June 12, 2016

#AaronsSpiritualSunday Your life is to precious 6/12/16


Hi my peeps around the world!

Welcome to my Spiritual Sunday!

Today's topic is something I'm learning and I'm finding it to be releasing negative energy in my life BIG TIME!


Take it from someone who almost died and was given a second chance at life through a near death experience, our lives are too short and to precious to allow people in our lives to bring drama and negative energy into it!
We must walk away and choose to have peace rule our lives. I have found that the only ones that will argue or disagree with this are those ones.


I have found that I had those hollow love, negative energy people in my life and am choosing to walk away and choose peace.

Should we feel bad for walking away?
NO!

In fact, when I made a conscious spiritual decision to let this type of person go from my life it shifted my energy in an awesome way! As if heavy chains were lifting from my being! 

After I survived my stroke (My Story) I read a book that would become the foundation of who I am as a stroke survivor. 

The book was My stroke of insight by world renowned Neuroscientist Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor.

Dr. Jill said there are only two types of people on planet earth. Energy givers and energy takers! 

So my message today is simple.

Let us evaluate those people in our lives no matter who they are to us, if their an energy taker we must walk away from them and choose peace in our lives.

Our lives are too short and to precious to live our circle of life on planet earth any other way.

Pray with me,

Father God we humbly come before your mighty throne and ask for the strength, courage and wisdom to see the energy takers in our lives and walk away and choose your way of peace and positive energy.
Set us free father!
In Jesus precious name
Amen

Remember, I want to hear from you! So please leave me a comment please.



Until next Sunday peeps!




1 comment:

  1. It just isn't that easy when they take all if your monthly income also..a person feels stuck!!!

    ReplyDelete