Sunday, June 19, 2016

IN HONOR OF THE ULTIMATE FATHER



Hi worldwide peeps!

Remember I welcome your comments!

Welcome to Aaron's Spiritual Sunday!


Before I start, I would like wish a Happy Father's Day to all my fellow father's worldwide!

If you don't know, I survived a brain aneurysm exploding in my head and two weeks later I survived a major stroke.

But given a divine second chance through a near death experience. I have come to realize spiritually that my Second Chance at life on planet earth wasn't just for me. It's because I'm a father and my family loves and needed me like no other!



This Father's Day I'm filled with tears of gratitude for my life, my family and God's unfailing love for me and every human being on planet earth.



So peeps, I want to dedicate today's Spiritual Sunday to the Father of all mankind!

Our heavenly father! The creator of the human race! The great I AM!



You see peeps God is the Father to all Fathers on planet earth!

So on this special day let's take time to wish our Father in heaven a special happy Father's Day!

Let all mankind have a heart filled with gratitude. For God's unfailing and steadfast love for each one of us even when we are unfaithful his love for us never ends.

This Aaron's Spiritual Sunday is being cut short because my awesome son Ryan cooked me a Father's Day breakfast of Biscuits and Gravy and 
Scrambled Eggs! 

I love you my peeps worldwide!



STAY AWESOME PEEPS!

Your friendly neighborhood stroke survivor Aaron.


No comments:

Post a Comment