Sunday, August 7, 2016

Aaron's Spiritual Sunday "No situation too big" 8/7/16






Welcome to another amazing episode of
Aaron's Spiritual Sunday

So peeps today I want to try something that I've never done before! I want to see what happens as I let the spirit of God lead me in the present moment. Leave me a comment and tell me what you think?

So here goes!

We sometimes think our life
 issues and problems are huge! 

We buckle under the weight of our trial.

THE TRUTH!

Our God is the creator of the universe. The power and energy of his love holds the entire universe in place!

Do we really think our life problem is so big that God can't reach down and perform a miracle in our lives?

Silly us!

We must have faith and trust he can and will help us in our time of need.

What I have found is God's way to resolve any issue or trial in my life is not what I think is the best solution.

Clearly I think I need more money! Ya, that will solve all my problems! But the truth is, God 100% knows it would be the worse thing for me. The money would harm or maybe even corrupt me.

No, for a season I must struggle without money so when the day comes (and it will I know it) when we have lots of money we will be grounded in who and what we are.

Money will be a tool not our identity. Money will be a tool to help our fellow human being in need, not just consume it for selfish means.
(Can't tell I'm in a financial trial) lol

So know and trust God has only 
our absolute best in mind!

He will open the floodgates of blessings only at that absolute perfect time in our lives. I can almost guarantee what and how we feel is the best way for us in any given situation or hardship is not what God sees is the best solution for our current struggle. 

For God can see the big picture and we with our human finite mind can not.

So let us trust not in our own understanding but trust our father in heaven who holds the entire universe in place will only do what is the absolute very best for our lives on planet earth!

Sorry peeps! Have to stop. 
Stroke brain shutting down!

Let's pray

Father God we humbly come before your mighty throne and ask you to please grant us the faith to trust in you and your power to have all of our life's trials under your total control.

In Jesus precious name 
AMEN

Bye peeps!

STAY AWESOME!

And remember to let go and let God 








No comments:

Post a Comment