Sunday, August 21, 2016

AARON'S SPIRITUAL SUNDAY 8/21/16 - IT'S WHAT WE CHOOSE TO BE! UPDATED


Welcome my fellow spiritual human beings from around planet earth!

I'm spiritual not religious 

All of mankind is connected by a spiritual energy. So powerful, if you can quiet your mind and find a still place you'll actually feel it!

All mankind is a spiritual creation learning to live in a human body!


I would like to start today by introducing myself 

Let's always start with prayer.
Heavenly father we humbly come before your mighty throne. We simply pray that you open our eyes to see your spiritual things, open our hearts to receive your mighty blessings and ears to hear the power of your truth.
In Jesus name Amen.

Today's Topic 


So a spiritual insight God's been teaching me is allowing me to see the total truth about myself. How our own brains can actually lie and deceive our own selves.
Our brain will rationalize our lives making us think we're justified or tell us we're okay when we're really not. 
What I mean is I find my brain saying "oh you're not judgmental you're just pointing out a persons truth. 

That's it! that's the brain lie!

No! I'm being judgmental and condemning! Yet my brain convinces me I'm being righteous.

The answer is to "become a fruit inspector!


Do people pick grapes from thorn bushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.


Do you want to see the truth about yourself? Take a look at the fruit your actions are bearing or generating in your life and the other people involved. Is there strife, arguments, and no peace? Than irregardless of what your brain is telling you it's of your human efforts and judgment and not of God period!
When you see this occurring STOP IT!

Sorry peeps didn't sleep well last night. Stroke brain shutting down. Must continue next week.

P.S.
I was given the inspiration to create this upon waking this morning so I'm adding it to today's Spiritual Sunday. Enjoy!

READY FOR SPIRITUAL AWESOMENESS PLANET EARTH?

Aaron's Spiritual Sunday 
Spiritual Power Up!

This section will contain powerful 
short spiritual videos from the brother's and sister I call my 

"Miracle Makers"
Starring 
and 

Hold on peeps! 

Today's 
Aaron's Spiritual Sunday Power Up
video from our sister Oprah Winfrey 
is the very definition of powerful!


Lets pray,

Heavenly father we come before your mighty throne and ask you for the ability to see the truth of our words and actions.
Let us judge our lives by the type of fruit it's bearing. 
Teach us oh God to be righteous fruit inspectors.
In Jesus precious name 
AMEN

It would be awesome to hear from each of you!

STAY AWESOME PEEPS!

AND REMEMBER 

No comments:

Post a Comment