Sunday, July 24, 2016

AARON'S SPIRITUAL SUNDAY 7/24/16 LET GO AND LET GOD



Hi my worldwide spiritual peeps!



I will always keep it real and only share what God's teaching me.

I have found as we in our humanness and our efforts try to control or fix situations and circumstances in our lives. 

Thinking we know the best way to deal with or fix a situation.

If you're like me, this path is filled with strife and hardship.

But as we let go and let God, by faith knowing our God is the creator of the universe and holds the perfect solution to all our lives problems! 
"ALL PEEPS"! 

His peace will always fill us to overflowing and God's favor will consume our lives. 

I have found you will know you're walking in God's divine perfect destiny for your life because when you let go and let God an overwhelming peace along with God's almighty power will fill your life to overflowing!

So let go and let God and have 100% faith GOD WILL take care of any of our life's situation and I say "any" trials that may come your way!


So let us let go and let God have the steering wheel of our lives. 

Sorry peeps! 

I have got to cut this short.

My best friend Gordon Durler from 
Oregon just showed up 
(whom I have known since I was 10 years old)

Let's pray.

Father God you are the creator of the universe. We humbly come before your mighty throne. 
We ask you for faith to trust you have only our very best path in this life. May your peace guide us.
In Jesus precious name 
AMEN

Bye spiritual peeps!
Aaron 

P.s. Leave me a comment please! 
I would love to hear if you're getting anything out of my Aaron's Spiritual Sunday's?





No comments:

Post a Comment