Sunday, July 17, 2016

AARON'S SPIRITUAL SUNDAY 7/17/16


Hi to my spiritual peeps worldwide!

Welcome to my Aaron's Spiritual Sunday

Today's topic

So peeps something God's teaching me is to believe and have total faith God will provide all my needs despite appearing impossible in my eyes.

Sometimes it appears bleak as if God's not going to provide financially. 

I'm becoming more spiritually aware God will do what he said and provide for our needs not in our time but his.

God is not failing us, our God the creator of the universe knows what we do not.

He knows the perfect time to bless and feed us.

You see peeps God promises he will provide all our financial needs. Not how or when we think it is best but when our father God knows when is best for him to provide our financial needs.

As you may know, I'm the creator of a worldwide stroke support network and movement called 

I have shed countless tears for my stroke survivors worldwide who are suffering and are in desperate need of financial help. I am constantly looking for millionaires to come along side me and financially help us.

I've been trying and working hard to find a millionaire that wants to make the world a better place and help me. But nothing to date.

I realize no matter how strongly I feel it needs to happen right now God knows the perfect time to provide.

We must, as children of the most high God have faith God will do what he promises and provide our financial needs. Warning! It will happen when God knows is the best time, not when we think is the best time!

As children of the most high God our job is to walk by faith he will do what he promises and provide for us. 

Because we, his children are worth much more than a bird who he provides for. 

YES WE ARE!

So let us walk by faith God the creator of the universe will provide abundantly in his time.

Pray with me peeps.

Heavenly father, we humbly come before your awesome and mighty throne and ask you to help us have faith you will abundantly provide for all our financial needs. 
In Jesus precious name AMEN


I would love to connect with you!

Leave me a message in comments!







No comments:

Post a Comment