Sunday, February 21, 2016

WELCOME TO AARON'S SPIRITUAL SUNDAY 2/21/16


WELCOME TO THE GLOBAL AARON'S SPIRITUAL SUNDAY!

TODAY'S TOPIC 


Words we as humans use because we are a spiritual beings learning to live in the confines of a human body but God, The creator of heaven and earth, The Alpha & Omega, The great 


Doesn't know the words "I CAN'T"


With God there's no thinking outside the box with God there is NO BOX!




But God doesn't know the words "I CAN'T" 

So using Moses, God parts the Red Sea and the children of God all walked safely on dry land.

How many of you, like me, look at the circumstances in our lives and say "it can't be done"?

You see peeps, those seemingly impossible circumstances is where God turns your "I can't" into "I can".

God loves you and wants you victorious in these seemingly impossible times!

Have faith, trust the God you serve is the God of only "I CAN"

God will part your Red Sea's of life!

Remember:


You are a child of the most high God!

The God of "I CAN!"

Now spiritual peeps!


Until next Sunday spiritual peeps!

Love you all,

Stroke Warrior Aaron Avila 




No comments:

Post a Comment