Sunday, February 14, 2016

AARON'S SPIRITUAL SUNDAY 2/14/16

Welcome to Aaron's Spiritual Sunday Worldwide


Hi my spiritual peeps around the world!

Hope things are going well with you!

For those who may not know, on September 17th 2010, I survived a deadly brain aneurysm and 2 weeks later a deadly stroke.


And

My life changing and inspiring near death experience. Read more.

So here's where I'm feeling led to take Aaron's Spiritual Sunday.

I will wait for God to inspire in me a inspirational quote. 

This will also be the topic of my Aaron's Spiritual Sunday. 

Expect powerful things peeps! 



I think there are 2 key words in this passage we need to understand.

The word majestic means:

Adjective

Characterized by or possessing majesty; of lofty dignity or imposing aspect.

God the creator of the universe is the true definition of what majestic means!


I think the word majestic is perfect in describing who God is!

There is none more lofty, none other more imposing and no other more grand than the creator of the universe! Agree? 

(please comment on my Facebook Page please.)

The word glory is: 

Noun - 1. Very great praise, honor.

No other truly deserves this attribute or honor more than God himself peeps! To God creator of heavens and earth be the glory! Forever and ever! 
Amen? (I can't hear you!) lol

You guys! This majestic full of glory God is for you not against you!

Man's religion puts God on a cloud with a hand full of lightning bolts, waiting for you to mess up so God can rain down hellfire and brimstone on you!

That's a 100% lie!

The 100% truth is:
See man, uses religion and fear of God to control it's people!

What human being in their right mind would want to get to truly know a God who is always ready to harshly judge you and going to rain down hellfire and brimstone on you?

No one right?

Because I believe if you were allowed to see who God really is and that God is really 100% for you!



Man's religion would lose control of you and your money!

Ohhhhhh man, religious people are not going to like this spiritual insight so if your religious not spiritual like me, please keep your hatter comments to yourself.

Peeps! All mankind is his creation!


and


More next Sunday Peeps!

Remember leave your "good comments" on my Facebook Page. 

I will delete all negative energy comments, so don't bother.


Love,
Aaron












No comments:

Post a Comment