Sunday, January 17, 2016

YOU CAN TELL I'M A STROKE SURVIVOR! FORGOT MY SPIRITUAL SUNDAY


Hi peeps! 

I'm a stroke survivor! We're not known for our keen memory! lol

So you may not know this about me, but before my eyes were opened to the absolute truth which is spiritual not religious, I was involved with a small non denominational church.

Lead Worship, played guitar and even stood behind the pulpit a few times!

Even though it was religious not spiritual. Void of the true and awesome power of God. God uses it for good in my life!

I now know the awesome power of God's word that can only be found in the absolute spiritual truth. 

God uses that seemingly bad thing in my life for good! 

I now have a pretty good foundation in God's word! 

The awesome thing is that God's word has become 100% alive like I never knew before!

My eyes have been opened to the alive and powerful word of God!

So even though religious, God uses that life experience for good! Romans 8:28

So do I look back now with regret for those religious years of my life? NO WAY! I'm thankful for those years because they gave me the foundation I have in God's word today!

With the pure power of God's love,

Aaron Avila 

I'm Spiritual not Religious (Learn More)



No comments:

Post a Comment