Saturday, January 23, 2016

AARON'S SPIRITUAL SUNDAY - HOW TO START YOUR DAY 1/23/16


Start each day the right way!




Morning peeps and welcome to Aaron's Spiritual Sunday!

Peeps, for some time now I have literally, upon opening my eyes every morning say good morning to God. I than pray and ask God to inspire me with his word. God then puts an inspirational scripture in my brain and on my heart.

Not only that, but he inspires me on what to create that day what will help my stroke survivor brothers and sisters around the world.

Talk about how to start your day out right!

You see peeps since I survived my Brain Aneurysm and Stroke on September 17th 2010, I had a near death experience, I became spiritually enlightened.

Ya, I can't believe it happened to me either but it most certainly did.

So I want to encourage each of you, right when you open your peepers in the morning, thank God you woke up and pray God will inspire you in some way! I know he will!

I'm feeling led to touch on a critical part of this.

Notice the last word of this scripture.

Expectantly!

When we pray, always, always pray expecting God to answers your prayers.


Praying is not a one way street.

You pray, God will reply!

Until next Sunday Peeps!

Aaron

Ps. Please leave me a comment on what you think?

I'm stepping out in faith with this.







No comments:

Post a Comment