Sunday, March 20, 2016

AARON'S SPIRITUAL SUNDAY 3/20/16 FAITH SERIES #2


Hi peeps!

Welcome to Aaron's Spiritual Sunday 

So peeps I feel lead to stay on the topic of "Faith"


If I was going to best describe what earmarks a person who has faith?

The person's faith manifests itself by actions not just words.

I have known numerous people who claim to have faith in God, yet their lives don't line up with actions of faith.

You see peeps, true "faith" is action not words.

James 2:18
But someone may well say, "You have faith and I have works; show me your faith without the works, and I will show you my faith by my works. 

How can we explain to anyone what faith in God is? "We can't" but we can show people, through works what faith is!

You've heard the old saying "actions speak louder than words"?

I think one of the "tell all" signs that a person is religious versus spiritual like me is: The religious person has no real power of faith in their life. It's because they know the words to proclaim they have faith but they don't have a real and powerful living faith that shows it's alive through actions!

Remember what God's word says! 

James 2:18
But someone may well say, "You have faith and I have works; show me your faith without the works, and I will show you my faith by my works."

We, as God's children need to have a faith that causes us to action. 

Because,

James 2:20 New International Version  

Galatians 5:6
The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.

As God's children we must not tell people we have faith in God's abilities, but rather show them what faith is.

I think faith is an unseen spiritual force that shows itself in the physical realm through our actions.

Proof from the example of Abraham that a man is justified by works and not by faith only. In Genesis 15:6 we read of Abraham that "he believed in the Lord; and he accounted it to him for righteousness"


See our faith is an active conduit that God's grace flows into a person's life.
(A telephone line if you will)


Galatians 3:7
Even so Abraham BELIEVED GOD, AND IT WAS RECKONED TO HIM AS RIGHTEOUSNESS. Therefore, be sure that it is those who are of faith who are sons of Abraham.

James 1:5 



Peeps there's only one thing that will keep you from experiencing the awesome power of God in your life!

LACK OF FAITH IN GOD'S ABILITIES TO MAKE WHAT SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE IN YOUR LIFE, POSSIBLE!

We must, by faith, believe he can do all things.

From today on, realize, by faith, that you're a child of the most high God! The creator of the universe! The great "I AM"

There is absolutely nothing God doesn't have the power or ability to fix in your life!







UNTIL NEXT TIME PEEPS! 

LOVE YOU! 

Aaron's Prayer 

Heavenly father we humbly come before your mighty throne, seeking wisdom and faith.
Open our eyes to the power of faith.
In Jesus name, Amen!

In God's mighty love,

No comments:

Post a Comment